Selfless has been working in collaboration with healthcare professionals in Bangladesh since 2009. UNCHR estimates 420, 000 refugees entering Bangladesh over the last few weeks. We have a special relationship with Cox’s Bazar which was a site on our first visit to Bangladesh.
In consultation with local aid workers, we have been asked to help scale the local healthcare efforts.
Our appeal is to help to ensure safer drinking water for the refugees and ensuring we minimise any risk of cholera outbreaks within the refugee camps .
All aid is distributed by our experienced team in the field. Importantly, and is our ethos, we will work in collaboration with local healthcare providers and international agencies.
Please kindly donate:
- Through our JustGiving page: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/rohingyawaterappeal
- Through a bank transfer marked ‘Rohingya Water Appeal’ – Selfless, HSBC, A/C 02012111, Sort Code 40-06-21
- By cheque to Selfless (with note marked ‘Rohingya Water Appeal’) Selfless, 21 Ellis Street, London, SW1X 9AL
- By text ROHI 64 £10 to 700 70
Your help is greatly appreciated.
- Phares CR, Ortega L. Refugee Health and Cholera. Clin Infec Dis. 2014 Jan; 58 (1);iv-v
- Selfless is a registered charity in England & Wales (1147463). For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 372 6278.