Selfless is a social enterprise supported by Big Issue Invest, Guy’s & St Thomas’ Charity, Imperial College Health Partners, the Tropical Health & Education Trust, Public Health England and the Mayor of London’s Team London.
We believe that we can unlock the power of people through 'skillanthropy' to achieve quality healthcare for all.
What We Do
Harnessing the power of digital technology to provide effective healthcare solutions.
Facilitating skills-sharing and volunteering to enable better healthcare outcomes.
Supporting organisations with accessibility, widening participation and community engagement.
We’re currently recruiting 300 London Health Ambassadors for the Mayor of London’s Team London. We’re looking for London-based university students who are passionate about better healthcare for all and have some time to spare. Please complete the following form to help us match you with a volunteering opportunity - Click here
We’re considering applications for our global health volunteering scheme. If you would like to register your interest, please send us your CV here [please include your availability for 14 days in 2015].
Work with us
Selfless, a social enterprise and healthcare start-up, is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and confident Programme Manager to head its technology projects. The Programme Manager will be joining the Selfless team during an exciting period of growth.
Selfless is seeking someone ambitious, with excellent written and oral communication skills, who will approach presenting our exciting tech innovations with zeal.
The Programme Manager will be responsible for the Sales, Business Development and Delivery related to Selfless’ health-technology activities.The post-holder will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with Selfless’ funders to meet their milestones e.g. through reporting;
- Work with third parties to steer and inspire product development, working with developers to ensure excellent user experience;
- Liaise with funders and third parties to ensure user engagement activity takes place;
- Present at user engagement meetings;
- Organise, attend and pitch at meetings with potential customers; and,
- Co-ordinate monitoring and evaluation activity, with due consideration to generating evidence to support effective sales narratives.
- Develop a sales strategy for long-term health-technology growth;
- Create databases of past and potential customers; and,
- Consider ideas for future products and their funding.
The responsibilities above do not constitute an exhaustive list. The post-holder will also be expected to attend internal meetings, help to maintain Selfless’ social media presence and to work with the team on other projects where appropriate.
On appointment, the post-holder will have the opportunity to discuss the above in more detail with his/her line manager.
The post-holder will be expected to provide sufficient evidence to the CEO that he/she is meeting the above responsibilities, through frequent reporting.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 pro-rata (the post will initially be until December 2015, with a view to extension)
Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis until the application deadline. Current interview dates are: 22, 23, 24 June and 6 and 7 July in London.
Please send your CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 26 June.
As an emerging healthcare start-up, we’re continuously improving, but find out about our story here: